Dobb, Maurice, Soviet Economy and the War —bound with— Soviet Planning and LabourLondon: Routledge, 2012.
|Resource type: Book
ID no. (ISBN etc.): ISBN : 978-0-415-52366-0
BibTeX citation key: Dobb2012h
View all bibliographic details
|Categories: Économie, Marxisme
Publisher: Routledge (London)
Soviet Economy and the War
2. Russia Before the Five Year Plan
3. The First Five-Year Plan
4. The Second Five-Year Plan and the Third
A Note on Some Estimates of Mr Colin Clark
5. What is the War Potential of the USSR?
6. The Location of Soviet Industry
7. Collective Farms
8. The Role of the Trade Unions
9. The Plan and the Budget
Soviet Planning and Labour
1. Economic Planning in USSR
2. The Soviet Financial System
3. Work and Wages
4. The Economic Effects of the War
In Soviet Economy and the War the author presents a concise factual record of Soviet economic developments during a short period. This book outlines the economic planning and performance that accompanied the military training and preparation to meet the onset of Nazism.
To some extent complementary to Dobb's Soviet Economy & the War, the author offers in Soviet Planning and Labour detailed studies of a few special aspects of the Soviet Economic System.